
By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions, one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal or destination.
~ Christopher Columbus, Italian Explorer and Navigator
*~* And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my DAD! Love you! *~*
All Things Beautiful in His Time...Ecc. 3:11
'All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'
~ Gandalf
2 comments:
Renay! It's your 'White Sunday' friend in the snowy state of Utah! I loved your comment on my blog. Email me if you'd like. My address is: gregnatben@netscape.com
I am a photographer, and if you would like to send me a photo of your daughter in her white dress that has a chocolate spot on it, I can remove it from the picture so you can post it. Just an idea.
I guess you don't get much snow in Samoa :o)
About 33 years ago or so, my aunt and uncle lived in Samoa for a few years. I believe my mother visited there as well.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Natalie
Hi Natalie! You are so sweet. Thank you for offering to help. I actually never did take a photo of my daughter b/c she had about 3 separate chocolate stains on her white dress! LOL Wish I was an expert like you. I think what I will do is have my kiddos dress up again (I washed that dress!) all in white, and take a belated White Sunday photo.
BTW, I am aching to see some real snow, or at least feel some cool, brisk air on my cheeks. :)
Thanks for writing!
Renay
Post a Comment